On-premises Exchange server has a large number of users who trust this platform and store their data in it. It stores all the essential data of the users, but now users are willing to shift their data. Thus, to keep the data more secure, users want to proceed with on on-premises Exchange to Office 365 migration task. The task is difficult to handle, and for that, users look for a trustworthy way to proceed with the task. Moreover, it can be performed smoothly if one trusts the reliable method for the process.
Users these days depend on Office 365 for the security of their data; there are millions of Office 365 users. However, for all those whose data is stored in Exchange, it will be difficult for them to proceed with migration from on-premises Exchange to Office 365 smoothly. In the following blog, we will be showing the full information about the whole procedure.
Benefits of on-premises Exchange to Office 365 migration process
A number of users have keen interest in migrating their data from Exchange to Office 365. Most users get worried about their data, especially all the huge organizations that store their daily basis data in it. Now, before beginning the procedure, users must know about the benefits of on on-premises Exchange to Office 365 migration process. Here, we are sharing a few reasons for the users to go through it.
- Microsoft has launched various products that have benefited many users, i.e., Skype for Business, Teams, PowerPoint, and many more. Similarly, ever since Office 365 was launched, it has gained so much popularity among millions of users. Now, every small, medium, and large enterprise works in Office 365 and trusts the platform.
- Office 365 has amazing security features, and subscription plan users want a platform that can guarantee users the security of their data. However, with Office 365 users will be provided with extreme protection of their data.
- With its subscription plan, users will be able to extend the storage capacity of the mailbox. It is a boon for every businessperson, so it is better to proceed with the on premises Exchange to Office 365 migration process.
- Office 365 is a Universal platform that allows users to access their data from anywhere. Most of the users these days work remotely, and for them, it is necessary to have a platform that can transfer their data from different places.
- Office 365 will remain updated; users do not have to worry about downtime. Other than that, users do not have to update the for any new version as it will be done automatically.
What are the different methods to perform the task?
There are two ways to commence the on-premises Exchange to Office 365 migration task. With the manual method and the professional third-party tool, users can choose their preferred method. Both ways are accessible, for users must opt for the method carefully. The manual method makes it tough for users to begin the task. Earlier, people used to rely on manual methods only to commence the task. However, it takes a lot of time to finish the migration task, and users have to wait for long to finish the task. However, only the technical experts will be able to proceed with the manual method, as it requires a lot of technical knowledge.
Thus, to begin the task, users these days want a professional tool that can give instant results for the task. There are many benefits that professional tools offer, and users can quickly finish the task. The professional tool takes less time to complete the migration task and guarantees users for proper security of their data. All technical and non-technical users will be able to take advantage of the professional tool, as it does not require any technical knowledge. But it also depends on users which tool they opt for to begin the task, as there are many free tools as well that can harm users’ data.
Which is the picture-perfect tool
Many users search for the picture-perfect utility to begin the migration task, but there are so many tools available that users get confused. They are unable to decide on which utility will be the best choice for the migration task. Now, to commence the task, we suggest users go with the Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 migration tool for the process. It is known to be one of the popular utilities that will make the procedure very easy-going. Now, the tool comes with various astonishing features; go through the below-mentioned features.
- Users will be able to run multiple jobs concurrently along with the on-premises Exchange to Office 365 migration process.
- The tool allows users to schedule the migration job as per their requirements.
- There is a filter option so that users can filter the data based on item, folder, and date type.
- The tool is compatible with all the versions of the Windows operating system and Exchange server.
- The tool provides a live report of the entire task so that users can go through every step in detail.
- There is a free demo version of the tool available for the users to explore every feature of the tool in detail.
Now that users wish to proceed with on premises Exchange to Office 365 migration task, they are to opt for the mentioned tool. Users will easily be able to complete the migration task without losing any crucial data. The Shoviv Exchange to Office 365 migration tool has a user’s user-friendly interface that makes the process effortless.